Friday 28 November 2014

Friday Fashionista :: The Boho Hat

Hello my friends :) How are you? Are you just a little bit excited we are just three sleeps away from December?! Which means... Christmas is drawing nearer! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends... I can't believe this time last month I was in NYC... have some turkey for me guys!

So, I was aiming to put a few blogs up this week, but I've been working on a couple of fun (and very exciting) projects of late, and was feeling sliiiightly overwhelmed with getting the blogs written. After feeling bad about it for a moment, I just decided to stop, and take the pressure OFF. :) I mean, if we have the choice, why take on unnecessary pressure right? And anyway, half the time we are the ones that put this pressure on ourselves! Do you ever find you do that? Well be encouraged in whatever you do today... "His yoke is easy and his burden is light" (Matt 11:3o)

Anyway, I thought... simple, let's just do one blog this week. Genius hey. We'll stick with the funnest and most fabbo series on The Writer's Ink... Friday Fashionista ;) So today's blog is a little pre "Welcome to summer" inspiration, as well as some lovely fall/winter looks for my northern hemisphere friends (and for when Melbourne is cray cray and decides to be winter in the middle of summer!) Enjoy! X






























Happy Friday and have a great weekend friends!

Love Nat :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...