Tuesday 13 May 2014

LOTS and lots of dreams.

Do you ever have so many dreams bubbling up in your heart it almost overwhelms you? I mean, dreams are amazing and I am so so thankful for them, however sometimes it can feel a little bit confusing as to which one we should be focusing on at the moment. Do you ever experience this?
For those of you who have been reading this little blog for a while, you will know that "stirring up the dream" is literally my life's message and I am so passionate about it. So much so, I am writing a book on it... called Anything Can Happen :) But.... what happens when you are soooo passionate and have soooo many dreams overflowing from you that you feel like there is actually not enough time in the day to achieve them all?! What do I work on first and what about all the other dreams on my list? Does anyone know what I mean? Maybe you can relate...
This is totally what I feel like sometimes!! Do you?
So what do we do with all these dreams bursting and bubbling in our hearts?
Well, I personally believe the statement is true.
My motto is anything can happen. I am not, however, writing a book called everything can happen at the same time. Think about it. If we try and do everything, we end up spreading ourselves too thin and we're of no use to anyone. When we try to juggle so many things; things we love, things we 'kind of love', and things we 'don't-really-love-but-feel-like-we-should-do-anyway', we can't do any of them effectively.
You may fall into one of two categories: 
1) You don't know what your dream is.... or
2) You have SO many dreams you don't know where to start. 
Well I've got the solution... have a chat to God. 
He's the one that put the dreams in your heart in the first place! 
So he can show you what he wants you to put your hands to in this season.
With God, everything is about timing.

"To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

We can relax. He's in charge. So let the pressure go. Right now, cast your cares upon him. Commit all your dreams to him and ask for his wisdom. Whether it's sowing more time in one area, or cutting back in another, he will show you. God placed these dreams inside your heart before he said "let there be light", so he is committed to seeing them come to pass. :) 

Happy Tuesday my sweet friends. xox

Love Nat

Images from Pinterest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...