Thursday 8 May 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { The Trench }

Okay so I have wanted to feature this item on Friday Fashionista for aaaaaaaages and I keep forgetting! Introducing: The Trench Coat. In my opinion, Burberry is the favourite and it's high on my wish list (can't tell you how much I LOVE this one above). Perfect for this (slightly-freezing-feels-like-winter-already) fall weather we are well and truly in right now, the trench is the perfect over garment. Whether rocking it with jeans and boots, or over a dress and heels... any one of these beauties would be very welcome in my closet. ;) I hope you enjoy this as much as I did putting it together :) X
































So which one is your fave? I would have to say for me it's definitely number 1... Hello Burberry, then also number 2... love the ripped jeans, stripes and leopard loafers, then number 3... Miss effortless Audrey, then number 17... love that embellishment, and finally number 21... the ever stylish Jackie O ;)

Happy weekend - do something VERY fun okay?!

love nat xoxo

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...