Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Fashionista :: { White and Gold }

A week as flown by hasn't it? Oh my goodness! This week has been 'birthday week'... with soooo many of my dear friends' having birthdays, including one very special girl today! Anddddd thennnnn only 3 little sleeps til MY birthday! I'm a bit excited :) Well, as promised, we featured 'Stripes' last week... and this weekend, in honour of our 'cray cray hot weather', this weekend we are styling ourselves in summery 'White and Gold!'

























 asdfsdf


Well I have most definitely been inspired by these beautiful pics... What are your Top Five out of the whole list? Hooray to an endless summer hey! Have a happy weekend everyone :)

Love Nat x

Images =  Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...