Wednesday 5 February 2014

New Hope For You Today.

Hello my dear friends. How's your week so far? I was thinking about what to write for you today and this beautiful blog began stirring in my heart. I thought I would share it with you again. I believe God wants to release NEW HOPE in you today. Hope is an incredible thing, just when we think we have run out... God is so faithful as He replenishes, refreshes and refills us. I just love this picture above. We see only a glimmer of sunlight. Just a twinkle of hope. Only a tiny piece of light promising more to come.. but when you look at this, you know. You know the full promise of the entire day is wrapped up in that one little speck of sunlight. 
And  then.. more comes. And so it is with us, as we fix our eyes on the Hope that is before us, a greater hope fills us and we begin to see the evidence of things happening before our very eyes. And then finally, the promise appears. :) And guess what? Now we have this hope as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul - it cannot slip and it cannot break down under whoever steps out upon it. 
So let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, 
for He who promised is faithful!

I'm standing and believing with you today. I am lifting you up and rejoicing with you for everything you are hoping for. :)  Good things are coming!!!! Have a happy Thursday!

nat x

Images - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...