Friday 11 October 2013

Friday Fashionista :: { Pattern on Pattern }

Yay it's Friday! I hope to be feeling better today after two days of not feeling the greatest... yukko :( Being sick is nottttttt fun. So how's your week been? I thought I would do this fun post today... as requested by my lovely friend - some fab new pattern ideas in here, I hope you enjoy and find some new inspiration :) Speaking of which, how cute is this outfit above?
So relaxed.
Oh and everyone needs a pink clutch.
Stripes on spots with leopard on the side. Lovely.
Checks and stripes for the boys.
I love this pic.
Check + check + stripes. Very fun.
Turquoise & leopard printPerfect match.
Stripes + patterned scarf and lotssss of pink.
This outfit = chilled out Summer...
And I love this outfit here. So bright and summery. Hey have a fun weekend won't you... catch up with someone you haven't seen in ages and have a good old laugh ;) And why not pop out for a bit of a shop... hey, who knows you might see a good pattern or two you like... ;)

Love you guys ~ get ready for something new today!!

nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...