Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Fashionista :: { Lemon and Tan }

Ola my friends! How has your week been? Who enjoyed last week's Friday Fashionista on Totes? I had SUCH fun putting it together! Today's Friday Fashionista is also very fun, and summery :: Lemon and Tan. Above we have the gorgeous Olivia Palermo looking fabulous as always. So, I've been thinking, and I really feel that by getting us ready for summer through these blogs, it's totally going to attract the warmer weather... and it'll be hot before we know it! Who's with me? Well... I will just pretend it's working then he he. Anyway, I like to think it's at least inspiring us to see what we've got in our wardrobes. Maybe there are things we've forgotten about? You never know hey! Enjoy! :) X
How pretty is this look? Faded jeans, pale denim shirt, tan belt and beige trench. Hot!
The relaxed look of chiffon. So fresh. What a gorgeous pale lemon shirt. 
Goes beautifully with the shorts and tan bag.
What a superstar. Not really considered a 'tan outfit' but I still had to include it. SJP looking mighty fine in her lemon cardy with beige dress. And that hair. Aaaaaah.
This neat looking men's wallet with lemon tassel is fun isn't it! 
Would you wear this guys? I really like it!

Hello lemon shirt and tan shorts combo. You are so summery!

Navy jeans, gold accessories... and this lemon jacket. Perfection.

And here's Mr Preppy in chinos and boat shoes off to board his yacht.

Love this look. Lemon jeans, beautiful shirt, stripy tan bag and a pop of red on the finger. Beauty! Well enjoy your weekend, what are you up to? I have a retreat with my church and it's going to be soooo much fun. I'm just a tad excited!

Be blessed!

love nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...