Monday 17 June 2013

My French Life.

Hi friends happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you do something inspiring? I have had a busy weekend, but it's been great! As well as preparing for my overseas adventure to Canada and Alaska (15 sleeps to go!) I have reeeeally been praying for fresh, new and exciting ideas for the blog. And guess what...?
Today I have some exciting news to announce! I am launching a brand new series called 'Inspired By...' where I will be interviewing some of my favourite writers and bloggers, and featuring them right here on The Writer's Ink. And I am super excited to announce that to launch the series, I will be chatting to one of my favourite writers, Vicki Archer. Vicki is the author of My French Life and French Essence, as well as the fabulously popular blog, French Essence.
I was given her first book, My French Life, a couple years ago for my birthday by a beautiful friend of mine. I still remember sitting there, flicking through the pages with such inspiration and delight! (Seriously, if you do not have this book, do yourself a favour, and  get yourself a copy... it is stunning).
Her home (above), in Saint Remy de Provence, is like something out of a fairytale, and both her story and her stunning eye for beauty have inspired me for years now.

Well.. what do you think?

Would you like to know more?
I have been in communication with Vicki over the weekend, confirming the interview, so stay tuned to hear from her in the coming weeks.. :)
I will be preparing my interview questions shortly, so if there is anything you would like to know about Vicki, her home, her journey, or anything else, please let me know in the comment section below and I will see what I can do!

Have a beautiful day everyone, and stir up the creativity ;)

Nat x

Image 1 - Etsy, 
Image 2 - Art, 
All other images - vickiarcher.com

3 comments:

  1. Can you ask her when did she start dreaming about living in France? Mumma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie this is SO EXCITING!!!!! What a great idea! My mum is a childrens book author.. Her first book was title 'Hermons Tooth' - let me know if you want to interview her hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...