Friday 7 June 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Paris street style.

Hi hi ma lovelies! It's Friiiiidayyyyy woo hoo! What have you got planned for this weekend? I am celebrating my nanny's 91st birthday on Sunday.. what an achievement! So excited to honour and spoil her. :) So today, I thought we'd take a trip to Paris for some fabulous European fashion inspiration. I hope you enjoy! xx PS.. don't you LOVE the gold embellishments on this jacket above? Yes please.
The epitome of cute.
I am really loving grey coats this season.. I think they are much softer than black don't you think?
And here's grey again.. charcoal with denim and tan for the boys..
French stripes, dangling beauties and a pop of red.
Love everything about this. Grey, faded denim, green and more grey. Excellent.
Black leather with skinnies and pointies - chic and slick.
And two outfits for the boys -- gone are the days of full length pants!
The daily catwalk strut through Jardin du Luxembourg.  
Silk shirt, grey skinnies, snakeskin purse + hair in a bun. Winning combo.
Doesn't this jacket just ooze glam? And these shoes. Stun-ning. Well friends, I hope these pics have inspired you! Have a happy Friday, and enjoy yourselves whatever you have planned :) I am having dinner with my school friends tonight (one of whom I went to kindergarten with!) ~ can't wait to see them all and catch up on all the news! So thankful for beautiful friendships (30+ years is pretty special I think!) Anyway, I hope your long weekend is full of lots and lots of fun. Much love!

nat x

Images - 123, 4567, 8910, 11, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...