Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Fashionista {Loving the denim}

I've been thinking about denim lately, and how versatile it is.. would you agree? I have a French Connection denim jacket I have had for about 10 years now, and it's one of the favourites in my wardrobe. So once again this year all the stores have their denim shirts proudly dangling on their racks. There they sit, begging to be teamed with a scarf, belt, or in the case of the pic above, a fabulous  yellow jacket, navy striped top and white jeans!
Again with white jeans.. but why not try a little bit of army green here..
Love this colour palette. Stunning!
This outfit reminds me of a friend of mine, can anyone guess? ;)
Faded denim and a pop of blue..
And some more blue for the boys..
Pink cuffs and some lovely leopard print. 
Everyone loves a fedora.. Wouldn't you agree?
Cute and stripy here!
Beige, tan and denim for the guys.
Whimsical and elegant.. and I would love one of these Celine bags..
Why not add a snood to your outfit to keep you toasty warm!

Well guys, that's it for Friday Fashionista ;) What are you up to this weekend? My brother and sister are arriving back from America tomorrow night after a year away, so I am super duper excited to see them!

Have the best weekend ever!

Nat x

2 comments:

  1. I love the white jeans!!!! Bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how Summery and lovely are they!!!!! YAY! Winter solstice is over, so we are climbing back up to summer now!!!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...