Thursday 30 May 2013

Your declaration creates.

Hi peeps happy Thursday :) How has this week been for you? I've had a good week.. writing away, packing boxes like they are going out of fashion (how funny is that saying when you think about it..) and anyway, I'm just really excited for a NEW SEASON! 
As you may have heard me share, my theme at the moment is to stir my expectation to actually believe that "anything can happen". And for me this is usually coupled with a declaration. However, I have discovered that in order for me to actually believe what I am saying, it needs to start in my mind first.
When I'm declaring that "anything can happen!" and that "something amazing is going to happen to me today!", I have to actually believe it. I'm not sure if this happens to you, but I'll declare something huge over my life, but then it's like it takes my mind a moment to adjust and enlarge itself to be able to fathom and believe it. Does that make sense? But we have to stretch our minds to think like God thinks. And He thinks big. 
He stretches out the stars over northern space,
and he hangs the earth on nothing. Nothing! 
The sun is 150 million kilometres away. It takes 8 minutes (travelling at 300,000 mt per second) for light to reach us from the sun. Alpha Centauri is the brightest star in the sky, because it's the closest star to earth. By 'closest' it is 4.3 light years away. 41 trillion kilometres away! This is 300,000 x the distance of earth to the sun. Now this all hurts my brain and amazes me, but it also makes me look up and stand in awe of the One who created it all in one breath!
And at the same time as creating all that splendour, with one word, 
the power of His declaration also created this teeny little thing.
So whatever it is in your heart.. remember: your declaration creates. It creates either life or death. So let us stir ourselves up, renew our thinking and make the biggest declarations we can possibly imagine! Cos guess what? If God promises He'll do "superabundantly far over and above all we dare ask or think", then as soon as you've even thought it, he's already matched you and raised you! So you'd better start declaring crazy big ;) Because something incredible is going to happen to you today!
Have an amazing day :)

nat x 

Images - 1, 23456, 78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...