Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Pretty Preppy


Hi friends, happy Friday :) As the weather gets a little crisper, what a wonderful opportunity to pull out our lovely shirts, blazers, scarves and berets. We've all had many moments of endless wardrobe dramas, frustratingly declaring "No seriously... I have NO clothes!" So hopefully I can inspire you with these little Friday Fashionista posts, to remind you of something you may already have, or that you can purchase inexpensively to freshen up your wardrobe. For more fabulous preppy inspiration check out Ralph Lauren, J.Crew, Vineyard Vines, and Tommy Hilfiger.
 
This blazer is fantastic. I am in currently LOVE with this one from Country Road.
Love love this colour palette. 
Lemon jeans + tan wallet + faded chambray + turquoise necklace. 
{My beautiful friend recently bought me a necklace very similar to this one!}
How cute is this mint cardy with the pinstriped shirt?
For the boys. White chinos with grey and black. Just fab. Matching accessories of course.
Love these Autumn colours.. and that Louis bag.
And here we see white jeans making another appearance. 
There are so many things I love about this. 
And another for the boys! 
e945b3c6d85b93dfb9c56bbc98c29a51e07050fb
And lastly.. preppy is never more at home than by the water. Checks, stripes and pearls all say to me this chickie is ready to hop on a yacht and sail away! I hope you all have a beautiful weekend doing something you absolutely love! Stay tuned for Monday's blog.. 

nat x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...