Friday 19 April 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Sparkles.

Happy Friday m'lovelies! How has your week been? Mine's been pretty good! Well yesterday was 'Creative Thursday' for me.. and I had a super productive day. I wrote some of the Spain chapter of my book, then I did something random. I got my keyboard out and decided to attempt playing the sheet music of Alicia Keys' "That's How Strong My Love Is". The only problem is, I don't actually know how to read sheet music. :-/ But something came over me and I was determined to figure out the intro! (Google it, it's sooooo beautiful). Anyway, I found a tutorial on the web and there I sat on my living room floor having a little lesson on how to read music! How hilarious is that! Anyway.... moving right along! For today's Friday Fashionista we are going to look at some fun sparkly things.
Perfect match with pearls and the jacket.
And these pants are dedicated to my very sparkly friend - who believes we should never save our sparkles for night time!
Gorgeous against the denim and white. And love that watch. It looks kinda like mine. :)
Stunning jacket!

Sparkles with a pop of blue nail polish.
Want this jacket. Seriously. :)

Fuschia + turquoise + gold. Yes.
Look at this little one.. sparkling and shining away.
Let us shine light and hope and joy wherever we go today. 

You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colours in the world. 
God is not a secret to be kept... I’m putting you on a light stand. 
Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine!
Happy Friday friends!

nat x

Images12345678, 9, 1011.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...