Monday 8 April 2013

5 Minute Vacation :: Santorini

Hi guys, happy Monday! How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one. :) I thought I would start the week with a lovely vacation for us! Destination: Santorini! Even though these are just a few pictures, I pray the beauty they carry would bring you a wonderful sense of peace today. :) Enjoy! xx
You'll have breakfast out here overlooking the water..

Then head down these steps..
And step aboard this boat, where you'll cruise the crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea..
Afterward you'll have time for a spot of afternoon reading..
Before heading to Oia to watch the 'world-famous' sunset..
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice goes out in to all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world."

I have actually been here and witnessed this with my very eyes.. it's breathtaking!
And finally, a beautiful evening stroll back to yours and a cup of tea on the balcony.

Have a wonderful, peaceful day full of rest and ease!

nat x

Images - 1, 234, 5678, 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...