Sunday 24 March 2013

You've got what it takes.

Hi friends, hope you had a great weekend! So, I just feel to share some encouragement in today's blog. I don't know if you ever get like this, but there can sometimes be times in life when we look at something we have started, and wonder "can I actually do this?"
But guess what? I have good news.

That's right.. you have been equipped for every good work.
So repeat after me..
Be encouraged. Whatever it is that you've set your heart on, you can do it!
 And guess what else..

You are being cheered on today! By me, and all the others reading this little blog. 
You are going to have a great week :)

nat x

Images - 1, 23, 456. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...