Monday 18 March 2013

Living water.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. :) What have you got on today? Have you got a busy one? Well... whatever you do, make sure you stop and smell the roses. Or, the tulips...
And make sure wherever you are, that you're nice and relaxed..
And you'll definitely need to have a tea break..
And go for a stroll at lunchtime..
But most of all.. remember to drink lots of water! ;)
But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.

Have a beautiful day :)

nat x

Images - 1, 2, 3, 4, 56



4 comments:

  1. Amen! Happy Monday :) A stroll at lunch and a tea break will definately be on the cards. Living water... amen to that, he gives us strength beyond our means :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate :) Did you go on your walk? Are there any pretty gardens around you? Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nat,

    I enjoy your inspirational blog.

    Would you ever consider writing in a few personal anecdotes from your life into your blog? I know it's not really the style you have going here... I think it would help readers to grow to know you and engage more - just my two cents.

    Thanks!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marian :)

      Thanks so much for your message, it's so lovely of you to write a comment! I have actually been thinking about making things a little bit more personal, so thanks, great suggestion :):)

      I hope you like the blog tmrw!

      Love Nat xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...