Friday 15 March 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Mint and grey.



So today's Friday Fashionista is dedicated to my fabulous Mum, from whom I received the inspiration for this gorgeous colour theme. She was sporting quite the outfit yesterday; grey and white striped knitted tee, mint cardi, blue jeans, grey ballet flats, grey handbag and of course mint and grey accessories. Well done and a shout out to my wonderful Mum! :)
Love the shade of this cardi..
And that scarf = I love!
Amazing mixture of textures and fabrics.
Boys here's one for you.
Pale pale mint + giant polka dot = fab. 
"Mint and green party" :)
Beachy chic.
Dip dye.
How comfy does this jumper look?
And la naturale to finish with (even though it's turquoise and not mint, I thought it was a cute outfit..) Happy Friday my friends. Have a beautiful weekend and I shall see YOU.. next week. Be blessed!

nat x

Images - 123, 45678910, 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...