Sunday 31 March 2013

All things are made new.

Happy Easter :) I hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe we're now in April?! This year is going so fast don't you think? Anyway, a new month makes me think of a fresh start. Kinda like a new page.. that feeling of having a second chance and a new beginning. 
I've been pondering this "fresh start" over Easter, and how incredible it is that by one Man's act of obedience and sacrifice, everything is made new. Every single day. For all eternity.
Then He who sat on the throne said...
“Behold, I make all things new."
So it's a new day for you today! And just remember that whatever you do, whatever you give, however you serve or encourage others, be assured... you're going to reap a bountiful harvest!

I am at Planetshakers Conference this week, so I'm going to have a few days away from the blog. But I shall be back next week to tell you alllll about it!!

Be blessed!

nat x

Images - 123, 45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...