Tuesday 26 March 2013

5 Minute Vacation :: Tahiti.

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday! How's everyone's week been so far? Well I know for a fact that more than a few people are in the middle of a very busy week, so today we are taking a "5 Minute Vacation" and heading to... Tahiti.

This is where you shall be staying..

Because everyone needs a glass bottomed living room..

You'll head out for some snorkelling..

Check out the underwater magic..

Make a new little friend..

Then head out sailing on the water..

To a private island..

After your adventure you'll come back and relax a while, then freshen up.. 
(check out the bath!)

Before making your way to the restaurant for a beautiful candlelit dinner..

And afterwards you'll stroll along the beach and witness this..

Makes me want to go right now he he. Well that's it from me today, I hope you enjoyed the gorgeous pics. YOU are going to have a great day and get everything on your list done!

Bless you!

nat x


Images1, 2345, 6789, 10, 11, 12


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think we should go after work tonight.. I will check flights! :) Imagine!

      Delete
  2. 8i50rgr8l

    Feel free to visit my blog post; halogen ovens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...