Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Fashionista :: Turquoise.

Happy Friday my friends! How's your week been? I spent yesterday writing a few more chapters of my coffee table book yesterday (which I will share a speak peek of on Monday's blog..) And I've also been busily wrapping my sister's gifts, it's her birthday today! I'm taking her out for a day of surprises.. :) So today's Friday Fashionista theme is Turquoise. I think out of all the images in this post, the photo above is my absolute favourite. :) I just love the tie-die-ish feel of the skirt, which matches perfectly with the pale latte shirt and clutch. And.... I reeeeealllllyyyy want that necklace.
The Duchess of Cambridge with her Prince. Classy, sophisticated and elegant.
I have a dress in this shade of turquoise.. I wore it to a wedding last month and it was very fun.
I love how the silver just pops against this colour., and that mirror.. gorgeous!
For the boys.. would you wear this?
Matchy matchy..
Perfect twirling outfit.
And another one for the boys.. Ferrari's make me think of Ferris Bueller's Day Off!
Well hello, this just makes me happy.
I really love this ring.. and the wallet.. And the tiny little coloured tips of these shoes - just so pretty!

Mint and turquoise (well it's more of a teal). But still.. absolutely stunning.
I hope you have a happy happy Friday and a wonderful weekend - yippee to the hot weather continuing! Have an inspired weekend.. and do something creative okay?!

nat x

Images - 123, 45678, 9, 10, 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...