Wednesday 19 December 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.


Put your hand up if the thought of a white Christmas in New York just makes you weak at the knees? Ever since I can remember, I have been slightly obsessed with this city.  Before I went there for the first time in 2000, I had memorised the map of the city. I knew where every street was, understood the public transport system, and of course, knew exacccctly where to shop. :)
Macy's on 34th Street is a must see.
Then head uptown to the Upper East Side to Bloomingdales. 
(I can still remember the magical feeling of being in here with my friend Taryn 12 years ago!!)
Then we'll walk past these brownstone beauties.. 

..on our way to Central Park for some ice-skating. This rink is on the corner of 59th St and Fifth Avenue (riiiiiight opposite the Plaza Hotel... perfect!!)
Then we'll visit the famous Christmas tree in Rockerfeller Plaza..

And while we're there.. why not have another cheeky skate.. ;)
Then after a delicious dinner, we'll admire this stunning, snow covered city before heading back to The Plaza for a hot chocolate!
Have you been to New York at Christmastime? My brother and sister in law are going to be there this week! In fact I think they arrive there today! Lucky things! One day I know will be there for Christmas, but in the mean time, I'm pretty happy to dream over these beautiful pics. ;)

Have a fab day everyone.. 5 sleeps to go!

nat x


Images - 1, 2345, 6, 89




1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! At last I got a web site from where I
    know how to really obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.
    Here is my web-site ; financial success

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...