Friday 14 December 2012

5 Minute Vacation :: Croatia

Have you ever been to Croatia? I haven't.. but would LOVE to.
Here's a little taste..
Beautiful big, bright, red flowers make everything look better.
Time stands still in this little walkway.
And now take a deep breath.. as you look at this photo below..
Breathtaking isn't it? So when do we leave....?! 

Guess what.. it's the weekend! Wa hoo! What have you got planned? I am baking our traditional family Christmas Cake this afternoon with my Grandma and Mum. I'm reeeeeeally looking forward to it. Will  be sure to post some pics next week. ;)

Anyway... have a beautiful day whatever you are doing :)

Happy weekend!

nat x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...