Wednesday 14 November 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

Hi friends :) I just wanted to share some Christmassy pics today. How I lovvvvveee is this image above!! Ah, the European Christmas. One day. :)
Isn't this table setting just divine. 
Crisp white, and candlelight against the green of a tree is just stunning.
Oooooh.. and look at this tree. This is so inspiring. I have put my tree up, which I am very excited about mind you.. (photos to come soon.) I know it's early, but hey, we only have Christmas once a year, so I figure, we might as well celebrate it for two months!
Excuse me. Dream Christmas house.
Perfect.
Clever decorating idea. And soooo easy.
Well we have 6 weeks to go until Christmas. Tell me, have you put up your tree yet? Or do you have any decorations around your home? If not yet, are you planning to decorate soon? 

Have a great day!

nat x

Image - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...