Monday 1 October 2012

Courage conquers.

We like things to be easy, to stay the same, to be comfortable. But comfortable is boring isn't it? To be stretched, tested and pushed beyond our comfort zone takes effort and requires us to dig deep to find the gold inside. Whether it's auditioning for a school play, making a speech at a big company event or dinner, or competing in a sporting championship, there are times when fear and intimidation come to taunt us... and we can be tempted to run away.
Last week I faced yet another situation where fear and intimidation tried to limit me. So I had to make a choice. Was I going to believe what my God was saying about me? Or be intimidated and held back by something that was not even REAL? My decision: to shut down the fear and run with even more vigor than before.
Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God
which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
For God has NOT given us a spirit of fear,
But of power and of love and of a sound mind.

The Lord is my helper, so I will have NO fear.
    What can mere people do to me.

So let me encourage you. It's easy and tempting to stay small. But don't stay small. It's time to kill the fears and think BIG. Our God is faithful. He is true to His word and He does not lie. He is the same yesterday, today and forever and He is waiting to perform a miracle in your situation today! It's time for CHAPTER 2.

Happy Monday everyone!

nat x

Images - 1234, 56.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...