Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sing a NEW song.


All birds do is fly and sing. They sing, and they fly. What a fabulous life don't you think? What do you do with yourself? "Oh, I sing and fly!" I've had a bible verse buzzing around in my head the last few days....
"Awake, harp and lyre! 
I will awaken the dawn with my song!"

Something happens when we sing.
A new day dawns as we open our mouths and let the song come out. :)
Today is a NEW day. There is a new song in you.. and no one else can sing it. So let me encourage you, whatever your circumstance, let the song come out of you today.
Because a
s you sing, new things are awakened in you and joy is released!
Shout for JOY to the LORD, all the earth!
Burst into jubilant song with music!
Through our song we find peace. Through our song we find rest. So let us sing out today.. just like we did when we were little.. with no hindrances, no intimidation and no fear.

Have a happy happy
 Wednesday my friend!

nat x

Images - 12, 3, 4, 56


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...