Tuesday 4 September 2012

"I will guide you..."


In life, we love to know what's going on don't we? It's a good feeling. We love it when everything is organised and sorted and planned and flowing nicely. We love it when the path we are on is clear, we know where we're going, we're on track and all our ducks are lined up in a row. (How cute are these munchkins!!)

But I'm sure you agree, sometimes our ducks can tend to 'jump off the ledge and wander off', and suddenly our situation changes dramatically. However, I've found that it's in these circumstances, when it might seem like the path is blurry and we have no idea where we are going, that we can really hear the heartbeat of God and His love for us. :)
The Lord says;
“I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. 
I will advise you and watch over you"

We have nothing to fear. And it's alright if we don't know the exact way, because we are being guided. :) Even in those times when we haven't got a clue what's going on, it's okay!! We simply need to remember that we are being instructed, advised and watched over by a loving Dad! His word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.  
So take a look around you for the lights and lamps today. They are there. They may be small and unexpected, but as you are still and know He is God, you will see them.  :)

Enjoy this sunny day!!

nat x

Images12345


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a beautiful, uplifting, encouraging and inspiring way to start the day Beautiful Natalie! How I love thee! I'm sure I speak for many readers that your blog food for the soul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU so much for reading. Wow I am so thankful for you! Have a beautiful day :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...