Monday 17 September 2012

Ever faithful.


God answered one of my prayers yesterday. If the days and months, and all the moments of faithful prayer and petition on my behalf, was the sowing of the seed.. then yesterday was definitely a great harvest. :)
Whatever you are believing for at the moment.. HE has got it sorted! Trust me. His timing is perfect and His plan for your life is the best. Even better than you imagine.

So let us be encouraged today. Anything can happen. 
His mercies are FRESH and NEW today!
So today I am thankful. Our God is ever faithful! He never leaves us or forsakes us. He's always listening. The moment our prayers reach His ears He begins to act. Let me encourage you to stir our faith today, because this is the beginning of an incredible week! What are you thankful for?

  Happy Monday! 

nat x

Images1234



2 comments:

  1. YES, YES AND YES!!!! I agree. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE if we believe and trust our God. Great word, Natalie. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes it is my friend!!! The BEST is yet to COME!!!! xxxxx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...