Thursday 16 August 2012

Something happens when we sing.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a great week. :) Ok, so I have decided that today's task is.... to sing.
We were created to sing. And when we do, something happens


Our spirits are awakened when we sing. Atmospheres shift when we sing.

And when we worship, something actually changes on the inside of us.

I will wake the dawn with my song ~ Beauty is released through us when we sing. :)

God is singing over you right this very moment!
And then when we sing to Him, He totally loves it! So sing out today, knowing that you are delighted in and rejoiced over. :)

Have a fab day today and happy Friday woo hoo!!

nat x

Images1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...