Thursday 23 August 2012

Hide and seek.

Remember when you were little and you played hide and seek? Or did an easter egg hunt? How much fun were they! We had an idea in our heads of what we wanted to seek and we just went for it..
Yesterday I was seeking something. I was praying for a certain situation and really needed an answer. It says in the Word: "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find".. so I did. I prayed for wisdom and then at the end, I simply asked for God to bless me! So like a little kid, I began cheekily thinking of the blessings God might want to hide for me! :)
Anyway, as I went about my morning, I opened my back door to let the warm air in (yippee, Spring is just 8 days away peeps!! Woo!!) and there on my back step was a gift bag! My auntie had dropped off a little present for me with a gorgeous note! Talk about instant blessing!!!

I giggled to myself as I read the note and opened the gifts, still surprised as it was totally unexpected!

And this is what is coming for us. Unexpected blessing. Out of the blue abundance and favour. It's coming your way so get ready for it!

We carry beauty with us. You are carrying it right now. As we open the eyes of our hearts, we will see that although these little gifts and blessings along the way are great, the best reward is God Himself. To know we are loved, cherished and believed in, that's the real blessing. :) God promises to each person walking this earth, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart". So I challenge you, if you don't know Him, simply seek Him and you will find.

Have an AWESOME weekend!!

nat x

Images1234, 56.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! God himself, his presence and intimate love is the reward and best blessing of all. So needed... I am inspired once again to press in for him, with all I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bella!!! Yes yes yes! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...