Tuesday 24 July 2012

Interior Love :: Country Home.

{Tulips and wooden floors. A dream combo.}
{One of my dreams has always been to have a split-level house. When I was about 13 years old I actually wanted to add a 2 foot concrete slab to my bedroom floor so I could have steps going up.. How funny is that?! :) }



{Love that mirror.}
{So so cosy..}
{How cute is that breakfast bar!}

{Hello study. Probably my favourite room in this house. Oh that chaise.}
{And everyone needs a massive bunch of roses next to them whilst taking a bath right?!}
So.. shall I book it today for all of us for tomorrow?! How beautiful is this home, decorated by Siemasko + Verbridge Architects and Designers in Massachusetts, USA.

Happy Wednesday my friends :)

nat x

Images - via. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...