Sunday 22 July 2012

Don't. Lose. Hope. :)


How cute is this little guy! I love him! Well here we are on Monday once again.. and it's very exciting. It's the start of a brand new week and good things have been planned out for you. So today's challenge is the following:

1. Find some pretty paper.
2. Find a nice pen.
3. Write a list of five things you are believing to happen in your life.
4. Stick them to the back of your bathroom door.
5. P
ray over them and declare them coming to pass each day this week. 
Our words are powerful. Our tongue either brings death or life.


We must guard our mouths. What comes out of them shapes our worlds


So let us declare the things in our heart with an attitude of true thankfulness this week.. And with our words of life we will truly see things begin to shift. 


And I just saw this pic and thought it was the perfect inspiration to end today's blog!

Happy Monday everyone. :)

nat x

Images - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments:

  1. words DO have power..... to be bold, here are my 5 things I am believing for in my life!
    - Favour that I get the job I have an interview for today:)
    - One united family
    - Amour (Love)
    - Supernatural favour and ridcilous increase in every area of my life
    - To own an amazing home and see more of this amazing world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's still Sunday evening for me, but I might try this out tomorrow ;) Just wanted to let you know I linked to your blog in my last post. As always, the beauty you share has been inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...