Monday 18 June 2012

A few of my favourite things.

I was looking back at some of my photos and remembered this beautiful homewares store I used to love visiting in Maling Road, Canterbury.. Maison on Maling. As soon as I walk inside this store my heart smiles. My eyes dart from side to side at lightening speed, trying to take in every beautiful object, at the same time picking up on what is new and what has been moved around since my last visit. You know what I mean.. you walk around these stores, oohing and aahing at everything, wishing you could pop everything in your handbag.. gazing at every stunning vignette and eagerly gathering up ideas for your own home. 

Here are some beautiful vignettes for your inspiration..



This florist below is one of my favourites. Flowers of Canterbury make the most stunning arrangements and I have honestly never walked into a florist that has smelt so divine. Delish! And Browns are right next door so perfect for popping in for a lemon tart. Uh hum... Browns Lemon Tart = Ah-maz-ing.












How blessed are those in whom You live, whose lives become roads You travel, they wind through lonesome valleys, come upon brooks, discover cool springs and pools brimming with rain...

This week is going to be a great one!

nat x

Images - Natalie Box

Ps....What's your favourite cute little street to shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...