Wednesday 16 May 2012

2 hours on an aeroplane..



With a heart full of dreams and desires, I have taken the faith leap. I've started this blog and I am finally writing the coffee table book that has been on my heart for 

about 2 years now.

It's called "2 Hours on an Aeroplane". It will be a big beautiful picture book, and inside will be a journey. The story begins in the year 2000. It’s theme: a tale of travel, exploration, adventure and faith. I'll be sharing funny stories, life altering moments, tales of amazing people I have met along the way, as well as many beautiful and inspiring photographs – (I think I miiiight just have to head back over to Europe and America at some point to retake some of the photos he he.. any photographers want to join me?!)

I am so excited about what's ahead and am really looking forward to sharing the process with you. I'll be sure to post pics and sketches, plans and ideas... Let the fun begin! (PS.. please share any dreams you are stepping out with, I would love to be cheering you on too!)

nat x


Image - Natalie Box

2 comments:

  1. Go Nattie!!!! I cant wait to have your book pride of place on my coffee table!!!
    Mumma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renting a car in Santorini won't only help you in sightseeing private transfers and tours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I pray you are encouraged and blessed! Please keep in touch :)

Nat xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...